Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pellet pumps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pellet pumps

Hi guys always fished soft hooker pellets but want to give expanded ago ! i was wondering which pellet pump is best for the price and instuctions on how to get the best pellets for hooking !

Cheers Dan

hi i use a pump similar to a football pump made by vantage £8.50 from ebay brilliant simple to use and prepare pellets as for pellets bait - tech expanders so easy to prepare

Comment

vacuvins on amazon
      Real men fish rivers

Comment

the best pellet pump i have used and i have used a few are the CLARKES POP DOWN pellet pump about £19, when i show people on the bank how they work they all comment on how good they are

Comment

Originally posted by hawb81 View Post
          the best pellet pump i have used and i have used a few are the CLARKES POP DOWN pellet pump about £19, when i show people on the bank how they work they all comment on how good they are
          Thats the one I use & its brilliant
          John

Comment

I've got the sonubaits and maver pumps-both very good. I think the maver is a tenner and comes with 2 different size pots. As for pellets-vde rs elite and bait tech xpand are both very good. I only started using expanders last year myself instead of shop bought,you'll notice a difference and you can flavour the water whichever flavour you want. I've found krill or scopex to be good.
            Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
            Alwight tweacle?

Comment

As long as they sink the pellets then they are fine, I dont think there is much difference between them all. I have the Angling Direct one which was something like 8 quid and all pellets sink within a few seconds.
              [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
              [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
              [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
              [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

They sink ok with spadgers bottle method, no need to waste time & money buying a pump.
                I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
                He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Originally posted by jethro View Post
                  They sink ok with spadgers bottle method, no need to waste time & money buying a pump.
                  I'm intrigued!! Whats the bottle method?

Comment

conner i used to think that,,,,,,,so so wrong..pop down is an awesome bit of kit head and shoulders above rest
                    In darkness we do what we can
                    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Teepot View Post
                      connOr i used to think that,,,,,,,so so wrong..pop down is an awesome bit of kit head and shoulders above rest
                      What is different about it to others?
                      [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
                      [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
                      [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
                      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by connor View Post
                        What is different about it to others?
                        Quite simple it actually works brilliantly POP DOWN, tried the rest,pop down is the best

Comment

honest conner i have used all pumps....then i was shown the pop down....it sucks air out of pellets and they sink before you even finished first pull....ohhh...there aint no second pull.

it really is a rolls royce.

Comment

save a lot of money and buy a drain pump and a hard plastic container with a lid. I made mine about 10 years ago for about 3 quid and it is still better than most on the market.
                            Andy Christie
                            [url]www.andychristiearts.com[/url]

Comment

explain how you done it then andy....save some guys a few bob

Comment

Working...
                              X