Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Licence dodgers at earlswood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licence dodgers at earlswood

Well done to the 12 or so licence dodgers caught at earlswood yesterday,
    give your selfs a pat on the back

i was bailif for a club first weekend i had 26 without a club licence at the time it was £15 a year for three lakes makes you wonder.

Comment

What do you expect? This game is full of scum, everywhere you go, car loads of dross! It's sickening. Thay should have all tackle confiscated and sold to fund more bailiffs! Double if your the England manager!!
      Can't catch enough.....

Comment

Should read They
        Sorry I was ranting
        Can't catch enough.....

Comment

England Manager with no licence no!

Comment

England Manager NO licence AGAIN ??????
            Colin

Comment

Me and the lad was at Earlswood on Monday, pegs 72 and 73, we both have licences, but what amazed me was, they came to my lad on the next peg and said "has anyone checked your licence " !!!!, he said yes mate.
              No one had checked it! and they came to me looked at me and walked past without asking .
              River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
                England Manager NO licence AGAIN ??????
                No way!!????? Is this true??

Comment

Think you will find that it was in 1998.
                  Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Took a m8 fishing to earlswood about 10 years ago after the engine house lake was stocked with carp[they were about 1-2lb then].it was solid at the time and i was enjoying myself untill 2 bailifs turned up.no problem i produced my license but could have died when the m8 didnt have one.he had fished for years and normally had one,but not on this day.ruined my day as they chucked him off and as i was the driver i had to go with him.Needless to say i didnt take him again,he got fined about £300.What narked me was that he had a good full time job[at the rover]and no licence,i wasnt working but had a license.incidentially i havent seen another bailif since!

Comment

I swear its true!!!, 2 blokes in what looked like riot gear except it was green, we watched them make there way round to us, I even checked and made sure it was in my bag and not still at home.
                      River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4bites View Post
                        No way!!????? Is this true??
                        Dont know thats why i asked the question !!
                        I cant see it myself.
                        Mark wouldnt be Daft enough to get done again !!
                        he aint lived the last 1 down yet .
                        Colin

Comment

I got checked on monday the one time I didn't have it on me ! Luckily they did a phone check and everything checked out ! Was bricking it when I realised I didn't have it on me !

Comment

Working...
                          X