Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

bead for hollow elastic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bead for hollow elastic

hi , first season using preston hollow elastic, loving using it wasted all those years losing fish on solid lol ,ime using the preston puller bungs , and the bead supplied is ok for the smaller sized lacky but is a pain with the larger sized hollows , can any one advise a good bead please any suggestions would be appreciated thanks cheers

i use those beads with maver green 14-17 no problem.

Comment

i use one of the orange beads in purple hydro no problem??

Comment

thanks guys must be me then cos its a right job getting 13 h and 15h thru them of course i managed it but would prefer something with a bigger hole to make the job easier thanks again

Comment

drop bead in boiling water to soften then widen hole with afork bobs ur uncle
          and on the 7th day god created MAN[COLOR="#00FFFF"]CHESTER CITY[/COLOR] and [COLOR="#00FF00"][/COLOR]g.o.t.baits

Comment

i just want a bead wot will take the lacky easily surely somebody uses something other than the orange beads supplied grrrrrr dont wanna use the orange bead anymore want summat else lol

Comment

Just use a stonflo instead

Comment

Hi .
                I use korda tail rubbers in the large size, you can get a 20s hollow up them.
                All the best steve.

Comment

Don't use a bead. Just tie a crows foot and trim down

Comment

use a diamond eye threader and pull it through the bead it took me ages to work out how to get big hollows through !

Comment

Working...
                    X