Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

tackle storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tackle storage

i am in the process of moving house, at the moment my gear is stored in my garage but because i am downsizing my new house hasnt got a garage or anything at all to store my tackle in at the moment. what would be the best thing to buy to store my tackle in? what would you do in my position? i was thinking of building a breezeblock hut but am unsure of the cost of this and thought it may be quite expensive so what would be a more cost effective option?? dont really want to buy a cheap B&q job wooden hut.

from all the stories of stolen tackle i have heard i certainly wouldnt store my tackle outside my house! But if there is no other option wot about a SEA container!!!!!! They can also be clad so they blend in with the area!

Comment

Lol @ Andrew. Not like you to over engineer something
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

well ok LEAVE the claddin off! lol lol

Comment

The mother in law would love this in the back garden at family BBQ's

Or if the old girl was a bit posh you could get an Ex Norbert Dessentragle
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

http://20-iso-container.containerhou...hipping-house/
            IMG_1043d-537x366.jpg
            or she might want to move in !!!lol

I have seen some pretty good ways to lock them !! now if they want it they will take it no matter what ! Also the price wouldnt have to be more than building summit or buying a prefab shed!!

Comment

I don't think the OP needs to worry about it anyway, I suggest he leaves his tackle in the back garden under a small tarp from the pound shop.

Then, when his tackle does get robbed, he'll be able to recover it in a couple of hours using the new TA stolen tackle section
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

looks like a breezeblock hut it is then!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wybournlegend View Post
                  looks like a breezeblock hut it is then!!!
                  Is that for the missis to live in while the tackle resides in the bedroom!
                  Simon Young
                  Admin
                  Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                  web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Build a breeze block hut,flat roof out of thick ply screwed to the breezers+felt,make a good thick door out of hardwood or if you can find or afford one,a mismeasured upvc door from a window place.

Comment

Trouble with blocks is they look a bit eastern block unless they are rendered.

If you dug some footings, abricckie wouldn't charge much to knock up a little lean to.
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

sell the tackle to be able to afford the block shed then just sit in it when yer bored

Comment

Originally posted by luke carpstalker View Post
                          Trouble with blocks is they look a bit eastern block unless they are rendered.

If you dug some footings, abricckie wouldn't charge much to knock up a little lean to.
                          Nah,I would render it or clad it in wood

Comment

You should look to have the block work fixed to the house, better for insuring mate. Also where in msheffield are you located !
                            Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

im moving to woodthorpe rich which you will probably know why i want a breeze block hut it will have to be like fort knox!!! i am thinking of one of them lazer systems aswell what they use to protect the mona lisa . and regarding the rendering one of my good friend is a pebbledasher so thats nowt to worry about

Comment

Working...
                              X