Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

elastic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elastic

hi im toying with the ideaof changing my elastic[ witch is diawa hydo] at the mo, iv heard that frenzze have a new elastic thats double the strengh of hollo, should i change, or stick. or do anyone know of a different elastic, oh the reason i might change is the cost. £ 15. v£8.

Keep hydro, you cant get any better than that imo
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Preston hollo !

Comment

Fox red number 1 and Middy white 1-2s ....... proper elastics for proper fishing !
        Blue Moon Rising

Comment

i use a mixture of preston hollo,and steve maher aqua flow elastics.

Comment

hydro beter it can last for ever ive had hydro for 3 years in one of my topkits

Comment

Inject hollow with lub same as hygdo but cheaper .
              [URL]http://talkangling.co.uk/fishing/tackle-sale/61600-high-quality-chianti-style-handmade-pole-floats-0-2-0-7-a.html[/URL]

Comment

Solid, £1 to £1.50 per top3 and i prefer it!

Comment

Vespe hollow or solid. Used it for Years and i wouldn't use anything else. Solid elastics down the edge along with the red and orange hollows and all hollows in open water.

Had some of the hollows last three, four seasons and their heavy solid red or yellow elastic been the in edge pole for three seasons so far.
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Comment

steve maher aqua flow elastics

Comment

IF Hollow Jrange Yellow 7-10 or Green 10-15 brilliant !!
                      If solid for Bigger fish i have always found the Red Middy to be 1 of the best !!
                      For lighter commercial elastics Preston original Blue 6 Black 8 & Darker Blue 10
                      these would be my choice !!
                      Colin

Comment

Working...
                      X