Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Just a quick question 16mtrs and how many use full length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a quick question 16mtrs and how many use full length

Hi guys just wonderd how many of u have 16mtr poles and how often do actually use ur pole at full length.

I have, only use it at 16m in winter!!!!!

Comment

16m section never comes out the bag. Don't care what pole you got, it's hard work fishing full length.
      I don't exaggerate... I just remember BIG!

Comment

depends where i am fishing. If i can reach a feature i/e far bank or island then i will fish all day if getting bites and catching but rarely in open water 14.5 usually as far as i go.

Comment

why do we have 16mtr s if hardly anyone ever uses em at full capacity weird

Comment

Fish 16m a lot especially when fishing shallow as they back off.
            Will fish upto 18m if conditions allow or need to reach a feature.

Comment

16mtr only if I have to. Waggler or tip rod otherwise. I bet I only get it out once a year

Comment

Anyone who fishes at 16m, I take my hat off to. I never get the 14.5 m section out lol. Struggle with the 13m at times usually stick to 11m.
                Before you say its a heavy pole, its a Maver N27 getting old now(or is it me) but still lighter than most.
                Fair play to you.

Comment

Never used the 16m section, but see where its needed at some venues
                  [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
                  [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
                  [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
                  [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

had a 16mtr pole allmost 3 years now,used it at 16mtr once,struggled to see the float and it was hard work,flicked a waggler out instead
                    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

only use mine past 14.5 mtrs during if I need to reach a feature I will go to 18mtrs but I use a front pole support past 14.5mtrs

Comment

Hardly ever use 16mtr section, but the thing is if its needed its there. Usually only use it at one venue normally Astwood fishery on the buddleia pool.
                        [SIZE="3"][COLOR="#2e8b57"][COLOR="lime"][SIZE="4"]Maver-Rich[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

NEW PB 108lb 2oz, 26/08/2012 Wyatt?s pool, Cobhouse Fishery
                        106lb 4oz, 17/08/2011 Laugherne Island pool, Cobhouse Fishery

Comment

my girl friend reckons i use at full length all the time! lol.

Comment

Must admit, in the last 2 years ive fished 16m once, it crazy i spent loads on a pole fishable at 16m and now i dont bother.
                            [URL="http://www.fishingforforces.org/"]http://www.fishingforforces.org/[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Maver-Rich View Post
                              Hardly ever use 16mtr section, but the thing is if its needed its there. Usually only use it at one venue normally Astwood fishery on the buddleia pool.
                              Got told a saying 30 years ago and still true today."you are always better looking at it than for it."

Comment

Working...
                              X