Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

had a good day???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• had a good day???

well,got a pass saturday afternoon for a day out,great,gets to venue and got pick of any swim i want(6.30),,skimmer a chuck and all is well,then it all goes downhill,starts to pee down so i went of at a gay tangent and put up a brolly,first time in years,i hate them,freak gust of wind blows roller over so get of box to rectify situation and trips over,snap,straight thro no 6 section on me pole,oh boswellox or words to that effect,rain stops and the wind dies down and the sun comes out,pellet wag time,fair degree of sucsess then hook a hawsse which wasnt going to stop this side of london,smashed me right up,lost the best waggler float ive ever used i was tearfull,had 5 hours by this time so decided to pack up,then the heavens open,everything is soaked,get home and the suns shining so put everything out in the back yard to dry off,take the dogs for a walk for an hour ,come back and every seagull in Hastings must of crapped on me kit,does anyone know the phone number for the Samaritans,i need counciling,hope you boys and girls had a better day than me,roll on next weekend
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Oh dear,lol.

Comment

Very sorry to hear that mate.

Comment

Could have been worse mate, you could have blanked
        On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Lol! Still wouldn't swap fishing for any other sport in the world,mart! ;-)
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by MT NET View Post
            well,got a pass saturday afternoon for a day out,great,gets to venue and got pick of any swim i want(6.30),,skimmer a chuck and all is well,then it all goes downhill,starts to pee down so i went of at a gay tangent and put up a brolly,first time in years,i hate them,freak gust of wind blows roller over so get of box to rectify situation and trips over,snap,straight thro no 6 section on me pole,oh boswellox or words to that effect,rain stops and the wind dies down and the sun comes out,pellet wag time,fair degree of sucsess then hook a hawsse which wasnt going to stop this side of london,smashed me right up,lost the best waggler float ive ever used i was tearfull,had 5 hours by this time so decided to pack up,then the heavens open,everything is soaked,get home and the suns shining so put everything out in the back yard to dry off,take the dogs for a walk for an hour ,come back and every seagull in Hastings must of crapped on me kit,does anyone know the phone number for the Samaritans,i need counciling,hope you boys and girls had a better day than me,roll on next weekend
            would not like to see you have a bad day m8.

Comment

MT, cheer yourself up a bit, borrow some of spadgers joy division records.
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by luke carpstalker View Post
                MT, cheer yourself up a bit, borrow some of spadgers joy division records.
                Nothing wrong with Joy Division
                John

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
                  Nothing wrong with Joy Division
                  How about "He's lost control." Mike is a philistine by the way John when it comes to music.
                  Rumor has it he runs the Goombay Dance Band fan club.
                  On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by SPADGER View Post
                    How about "He's lost control." Mike is a philistine by the way John when it comes to music.
                    Rumor has it he runs the Goombay Dance Band fan club.
                    Well Im not suprised as he comes from Goombay & lived in a tree house lol
                    John

Comment

Originally posted by SPADGER View Post
                      Could have been worse mate, you could have blanked

could of been me!!

we all have them, if time on the bank wasnt so precious we would just go home and come back tomorrow!

Comment

great innit,heres me still in mourning over the sad loss of me waggler and all you lot do is talk about the Goombay bloody dance band!!!!
                        OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
                          nothing wrong with joy division
                          who ?????????????????
                          Colin

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
                            who ?????????????????
                            Bloody Hell Col. You been living in a cave for the past 30 years.

Comment

Col,

You remember the smiths?

Joy division make the smiths sound 'upbeat'

I preferred the wedding present from that era.
                              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Working...
                              X