Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

member: GHNOO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• member: GHNOO.

I purchased a Tilley Meat cutter from this bloke a couple of weeks ago, having been told it was complete at the time of purchase! it arrived missing the seperator plate, i have tried to get some sense out of him but to no avail, there has been no reply to my private messages so it seems that he has no intention of putting the matter right.

ITS A NAME AND SHAME! SO WATCH OUT IF YOU ARE GOING TO DEAL WITH HIM

Aardvark looking at his profile he has not been on line since 5th July, have you had any correspondence with him since you received the cutters. I have sent him an Admin PM to see if he responds to that.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Hello Brian, i have been on holiday during these dates, 8th July to the 20th! my last communication with him was on the 30th June! the time of the purchase! you can read my messages if you like, i also left notes on his "tackle for sale " thread!. so to answer your question i have had no correspondence from him sice the 30th June either on here or otherwise.

Comment

Aardvark, No one can look at your PMs only you as the recipient has access to them, you can copy them to me if you like via a PM might be useful to take a picture or two of the cutter.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X