Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

MAP TKS 10 meter margin pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAP TKS 10 meter margin pole

Hi all I am thinking of picking up a MAP TKS 10 meter margin pole tomorrow, before I do I would like to know what your thoughts are on this pole. Any information is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

i havent used one but seen a lot of people that have and no one has any problems with them

Comment

i have a tks 30 and the same margin pole and will say they are amazing, light, easy to fit elastic and have a fair bit of strength, you could do alot worse for the price range, i also know alot of people with the same pole and are yet to know of any problems

Comment

Thanks guys, it looks like I will be picking one of these up tomorrow.

Tight lines.

Comment

had one a while ago exellent pole for what its designed to do, first time out with it had 150lb with no problems .

Comment

Had one to go along with my TKS 40. Can't fault the pole. Never broke a section and never felt like it would break. Had 120lb plus on it on Saturday.

The good thing is topkits are cheap. £30 for power and £40 for match.

Comment

Been out and bought one today, I am going go test it tomorrow. I must say it feels great quality for the price.

What elastics are you guys using?

Comment

red hydro and preston 17 in the power kits

Comment

Working...
                X