Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Effect of weather on fishing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effect of weather on fishing.

Hi, how does this recent hot, sunny spell affect fish feeding (and us catching)? I was thinking of taking my son to the Viaduct tomorrow and its supposed to be 29 degrees.

just get out there and enjoy,fish upin the water,and prime the margins for later in the day
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Thank you. I have only ever fished on the bottom and right at the surface. How do i work out where the fish are? Is it just a case of keep changing the depth?

Comment

start on the bottom,work your way up till the bites are regular,keep a few pellets going in round your float

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

no probs ,hope you and your lad have good day,keep us posted

Comment

He's 9 and has come with me the last couple times I've been. Loves it and keeps catching more than i do!

Comment

Next thing get a picture on here in the 'Young guns' section of him with his catch!
                Simon Young
                Admin
                Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

He did better than me again with a big perch and carp. I will try get the pics off his phone.

Comment

Working...
                  X