Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fish Spawning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish Spawning

Has everyone seen the same - my fish have spawned again yesterday, thats the fourth time this year that we have seen!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

They have 4 times on my local, never seen so many fry in there!!!

Comment

the jammy gits are getting more than me

Comment

had afew bream recently that have still been covered in nodules (think thats how its spelt)
        did make me think it was a bit strange at the time. but then with the weather we have been having in not suprised. one minuet i think its summer the next iv got the thermals on!! just wish jack frost would make his mind up........

Comment

Yes ive known carp spawn upto 4 times a year depending on weather. Third time coming up here now at skegness .
          [URL]http://talkangling.co.uk/fishing/tackle-sale/61600-high-quality-chianti-style-handmade-pole-floats-0-2-0-7-a.html[/URL]

Comment

caught bream with spawning nodules on back in feb.all kicks the close season argument into touch
            please let me draw a flyer

Comment

they did last year but ive only seen it twice this year

Comment

multiple spawnings my way too, gonna be some serious perch around if this carries on.
                i'm not lazy, just energy efficient.

Comment

Great! I love catching decent perch.

Comment

was like watching scenes from jaws last weekend with all the dorsal fins cutting the surface as the perch chased the fry, one was even chasing a small carp!
                    i'm not lazy, just energy efficient.

Comment

Working...
                    X