Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Bushes for daiwa power tops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bushes for daiwa power tops

Hi
    Does anyone have an idea which internal bushes fit a daiwa power top 2, which has been cut back to the same length as a T3MK with no1 section removed??

Thanks
    [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]NISA FEEDERS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]BIOSOURCE BAITS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Can't remember the size,but fishermans friend do the exact size you want,I got mine from there. Give them a bell mate
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Internal PTFE Guide
      Match Tops - With the number 1 section removed, the number two section requires a 3.8mm internal bush that will comfortably house a Black Hydrolastic or 16 solid elastic.

Interlastic Power Kits – When cut back to the same length as the match kits you will require a 4.8mm internal bush that is perfect when using elastics up to a 20 solid or a Red Hydrolastic.

Important note - The above internal PTFE measurements may vary dependant on each manufacturer individual specifications. ALWAYS check that the PTFE fits securely before elasicating your pole.

http://www.ukmatchangler.com/match/a...iwa/airity.php

Comment

these are for the old power kits not newer interlastic power kits. think they are either ctk5 or 10 kits

Comment

Are they not the same diameter then? I have 6 fishermans friend bushes that i didn't use if you want them.

Comment

not sure not come them back yet but the outside diameter of the power kit at the point of cutting is 6.5mm. also how much do u want for the bushes

Comment

My interlastic tops cut back to same length as match kit with no.1 removed are about 6.4mm to 6.5mm OD so roughly about the same,the FF bushes i found to be a little loose on my kits so i put a Maver internal 4.8mm size 7. I just cut back then tried bushes till something fitted,the 4.8mm bush is a nice tight fit.

Comment

how much do u want for the bushes

Comment

Let me see if i can find them first.

Comment

try malman these are what you need also available in black

http://www.malmanfloats.com/store/ca...&productId=496

Comment

Working...
                    X