Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Angling coaching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angling coaching

Whilst practicing today for a club match on Sunday, my mate Derek and I came to the conclusion that although we do pretty well fishing the pole, we are lacking in Stillwater feeder skills particularly the method and came to the conclusion that a coaching session from a good feeder angler would help us a lot.

Can anyone recommend a good method/pellet feeder coach in the north Worcestershire area who could help the two of us out with a days tuition / coaching at somewhere like larford, moorlands, or woodland view.

Regards Martin

Would have to be larford mate method banned at other 2

Comment

if you find on give me his details might book a day myself

Comment

Is andy may down that way?

Comment

Don't think there are any of the big boys around here. The only one I can think of that's not to far away is Des Shipp in Bristol. I think Andy May is more Cudmore way. The chap to see for the things you want to learn would be Andy Findlay http://www.andyfindlay.co.uk/
          Last edited by The Brewer; 17 August 2012, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Get yourself on matchfishingscene and ask Andy Kinder for a days coaching at Larford. Top bloke and he may know the place a little
            [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
            [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
            [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
            [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

There are quite a few anglers who are offering coaching/tution.some will travel to other venues within reasonable distances.
              search google for those on the waters you list.

Comment

Just watch and ask good feeder anglers, for free!

Comment

Working...
                X