Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Peg Fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peg Fees

i been waiting for someone to ask what prompted this post...but its seems no one wants to know or i am the only one who doesnt know either way .............whats happend polepot?
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Nothing mate, this is to prevent something happening

Comment

peg fee's

hi polepot i think it's only right you get the peg fee's up front just incase anyone drop's out. we don't want to see you out of pocket .we could of got the pops lads peg fee's for the challenge match for you before the match but we will all be there and pay our monies on the day if that's ok. if you need the money before let growler know and he can collect it monday night when we meet up in the pops. by for now ray.
      TRUSTED POPLARS AC ANGLER WHO TELL'S NO LIES.

Comment

with this match being short notice I am trusting you all to turn up (I know you will ). But the post is for any further matches, I wouldn't like to see anybody out of pocket (especially me)

Comment

hi polepot
          just for future reverence can any put there name down for the matches as long as we pay up front???
          I'm quite new to the site and i would like to fish some of them
          or is it first come first served or do you put the regulars in first!!!
          thanks

Comment

Hi Hendo, anybody can put there name for our matches. If we are limited to peg numbers i personally run it on a first come first served basis, but in the past we have drawn names out of a hat. But there is no favouritism

Comment

Just to let you know I have posted a cheque today for rolfs

Many Many Thanks

Martin

Comment

Me too, thanks Ian.

Comment

ive lost me 1st post now

Comment

Working...
                  X