Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Bugaria warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugaria warning

Just a warning regarding sending parcels to bugaria,had a ebayer by two shimano reels of me for £45 post free on 3/2/ 2014 i posted the reels to a chap in uk today i had i refund request today as reels were damaged from ebayer in bulgaria so BE WARNED THE CON ARTISTS ARE OUT THERE

I know its no help but I never send anything outside of the uk even if they try it on like asking for postage within the UK alarm bells ring instantly

Comment

yes he caught me ,because the only thing i would send to bulgaria would be a bulgarian

Comment

now changing my id on ebay to UKIP 3

Comment

I posted a center pin reel to Germany with no trouble.
          I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
          He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Have you had the reels returned to you[at buyers cost]so you can examine them?

Comment

Mine went to bugaria not germany,cornerstone good idea as i sent post free let him send reels back post free in hands of ebay at this moment, i wouldnt mind there would be no problem if they had told me they were going to bulgaria i would not have sold them,but i sent them to a uniti in morland road slyfield guildford they have a case open against me and neg feedback

Comment

Trentman my post was replying to staffordjonny, my fault should've said.
                I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
                He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Many years ago I posted a motorcycle helmet to america it got lost in the post and I received bad feedback! Ive never ever done it again and I never will uk only on all of my items! The helmet turned up 6 months later in a dublin sorting office! They decided they hadn't charged the right postage! Through no fault of mine it was a costly experience at the time

Comment

I'm from Bulgaria, my friends constantly buy from eBay and so far from us there were no problems, edinstvenno had problems with a large order of tedkarter, but problem solved.
                    We are not crooks and do not talk tissue is not well

Comment

Dont you mean doncaster

Comment

Originally posted by trentman3 View Post
                        Dont you mean doncaster
                        ????

Comment

Ill put it like this if you sell a item in uk and given free post yes free postage for 2 shimano match reels and the buyer as far as im concerned lives in slyfield surry uk im sure you wouldnt like to have a case taken out against you from someone in bulgaria, i mean come on a may be a [a.o.p] but im not that daft to give free postage to bulgaria lol the reason i dont send out of uk is the problems if things get damaged,if he sends reels back damaged and i say to post office yes they got damaged on there way to bulgaria,they will say hang on they were sent to surry so there you go

Comment

So any way for sale 2 x shimano match reels £45 free postage lol

Comment

Originally posted by trentman3 View Post
                              So any way for sale 2 x shimano match reels £45 free postage lol
                              Cool- can you post to bulgaria please?
                              Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                              Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Working...
                              X