• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Morris
    Talk Angling User
    • Feb 2013

Mick wilkinson float's!!!!

Been after these for a long time but every time if go on the site ! It's always out of stock on very float that you see ! I go on everyday and never seem to be able to get them ! I have sent them emails and no replays I find it a little annoying that these never seem to be available to buy and with no replays to emails it doesn't seem to be joe blogs that can get hold of them when he wants unlike with malman floats and they are as good as if not better just seems daft having a website etc if they can never be purchased has anybody had these problems also with getting hold of them?
  • SPADGER
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    PHD in Angling
    • Nov 2007

Mick "I believe" sells direct to lots of anglers and only the surplus is put on his site.
    You just have to keep looking, he usually puts his stock on late Friday afternoon. Pm Pudsli on here with your requirements he'll sort you anything you want to your specs within reason.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

• spickup79
      Talk Angling User
      Site Life Member
      • Jul 2012

Plenty of other good float makers out there mate. I wouldn't lose sleep over not being able to get some Mick Wilkinsons. I've had some off pudsli on here and they are amazing quality - send him a PM as Spadger says.
      Steve

Comment

• CRG147
        Clive
        Talk Angling Behemoth
        • Sep 2008

Easier to add him on Facebook and order through him on there...... But dont tell him i told you so.
        But as Dave and Steve have said you should'nt have to look any further than Pudsli's floats, ive had a good few now and you won't be disappointed trust me.

Comment

• Morris
          Talk Angling User
          • Feb 2013

Cheers lads I've got in touch with him so I'll see what he comes back with and ill defo give them a try I think

Comment

• pudsli
            Talk Angling User
            TA 750+ Club
            • Aug 2009

Hi Morris.

P.m Sent

Comment

• carpysteve
              Talk Angling User
              Bagging Machine
              • Apr 2012

I used to use MW floats and speak to Mick on the phone, i'm going back few year ago. However stopped using him as many anglers have due to the same issues you are talking about. As mentioned plenty of other float makers.

Regards Steve
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Comment

Working...
              X