Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Vespe elastic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vespe elastic

I would just like to say that I recently purchased some vespe elastic off of carpysteve. Not only was he very helpful but he posted it to me. And I received it within two days of contacting him. Early signs are the elastic is very good and a lot cheaper than some of the shop bought brands. If you fancy giving it a go contact him,he's always on the forum and a nice bloke to do business with.
    Part of the all conquering inter regional winning team 2014.

Does it come in 6m lengths? I believe Vespe are going to sell at that length, think i could get 3 top kits from 6m? I would be most interested, its my number 1 choice in hollow elastics.

Comment

I think it is a little late for our little mate carpysteve. Yes they do 6 metre lengths, see fishing tackle other, he has a small write up about vespe elastics. Lovely stuff.
      Member of winning 2015 Midland Team.
      [url]www.mffloatsjustmargin.co.uk[/url]

Comment

agreed
        OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Originally posted by happy dapper View Post
          Does it come in 6m lengths? I believe Vespe are going to sell at that length, think i could get 3 top kits from 6m? I would be most interested, its my number 1 choice in hollow elastics.
          Hi happy dapper

As Bob/Elvis as kindly mentioned, Vespe come in the new 6 meter lengths and still in the original 3 meter lengths. If you are anyone else requires Vespe elastics just PM me.

Regards Steve
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Comment

Working...
          X