Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

depth charge feeders £1 each

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• depth charge feeders £1 each

i have been in the used tackle store at ingoldmells near skegness today and the depth charge feeders that we were being charged £3 for are on sale at £1 each i asked the store manager if they are definatley the talk angling ones and he said they are so not only did we pay 3 times as much we also paid postage and had the agro of chasing them up for 2 or 3 months

Haven't seen Simon on here for ages, maybe he's time busy in his garage knocking em out.

Comment

Not in any way a defence of Simon, but Roger Surgay of Used Tackle made his name purchasing end of line stuff and selling it cheap. My Guess is thats whats happened.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Frisky Fish View Post
        Haven't seen Simon on here for ages, maybe he's time busy in his garage knocking em out.
        He has posted several times in the last few days

Comment

Yes he has been on regularly since Friday
          Colin

Comment

Just dont see him on here much at all these days. Hows his fishery doing?

Comment

Dont know mate
              I sent him a PM & asked him about that but never had a reply to that 1 !!
              Like you say not much is said about it ,But very few local to Fishery are still on the site (Banned)
              Maybe Andy Bacon might have some info on the Fishery?
              Colin

Comment

Col to set the facts right there is only 2 members banned from the whole of Yorkshire, that does not seem like we banned them all. I think you are now starting to post provocatively, and time it stopped, I would normally have done this by PM, but some things are best said in the open.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian G View Post
                  Col to set the facts right there is only 2 members banned from the whole of Yorkshire, that does not seem like we banned them all. I think you are now starting to post provocatively, and time it stopped, I would normally have done this by PM, but some things are best said in the open.
                  it was not meant provocatively !!
                  I knew that a lot of my mates from Donny & Stainforth were Banned a couple of years back & they have never returned
                  I have not posted anything that is not the truth on here or anywhere else & as you personaly know!
                  if i have had concerns in the past ,i have always contacted YOU personaly!!
                  Because you are someone i Trust .
                  Frisky asked a Question ,
                  I answered it stating there are very few Local to the area still on here .Many of whom Were Banned about 2yrs ago & a lot of them left @ that time & have chosen not to return
                  Sorry for any Misunderstanding.
                  Brian you know from times gone by If i want to be Provocative !!
                  I can do it a lot Better than that !!
                  Surely after all these yrs you can see ,my only interest on here now is the members
                  I have No intention of returning to the Days of constant Bickering & Backbiting that was rife on this site
                  You know if i have an Opinion i will express it & you know there is No way in this world i will ever change

Frisky if you do find out any details could you PM me please !!
                  i am genuinaly interested .
                  Colin

Comment

Simon was at the big one show selling those feeders and the used tackle stall wasn't that far from his......

Comment

Originally posted by CRG147 View Post
                      Simon was at the big one show selling those feeders and the used tackle stall wasn't that far from his......
                      Elementry my dear Watson
                      John

Comment

Good sales man ship Its called Loss leaders I suspect the price to a dealer will be 50% of the retail price, so he buys off Simon at £1.50 say the last 20 Simon has at the show puts them in his shop at £1 each most anglers have seen these at the full retail price, think wow this stuff in here is cheap buy a load of other stuff, the minus £10 has suddenly become a big profit making exorcise unlucky though if its your local and you have paid the full retail price,
                        Ted Carter did something similar a few months ago sent out the offer of £10 off any item to 100 of his previous online customers (probably from the profits on past orders)
                        to be fair to him he made a boo boo,but did honour the extra orders that came in (I got a hook box for 99p. )but he will have got extra orders through this promotion.back to the thread it was not Simons fault this happened.

Comment

Has anyone else seen the Article in the AT this week (page 35) on the big one show? In the bottom right hand corner is a small piece on these Depth Chargers. Priced £2.50.

Comment

hi clive i just had a look in AT the feeders in there have plastic cages and the ones at used tackle are metal they have probably bought the old stock at a low price see you soon john

Comment

Hi Clive.

You must be a week behind, no depth chargers on page 25 of this weeks A.T, on page 35 mark sawyers on the daiwa spectron power feeder.

Unless you have the Manc edition, i have the Stockport edition.

All the best steve.

Comment

Working...
                              X