Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

pellet waggler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pellet waggler

I know its early but with all the sunshine this week,is it worth trying the pellet waggler at weekend?

Yes, can work all winter!

Comment

The pellet waggler works well whenever the air pressure is high no matter what time of year that might be.

Comment

will give it a try nothing to loose,I suppose,just thought that the carp might not be moving if the water is too cold,cheers

Comment

The pellet waggler won a match on Sunday at a local water.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Comment

Kieron Rich did well fishing shallow at the week end at Blundells

Comment

Set your wag up on a sliding swivel locked with float stops and then you can attach a small bomb and keep switching between the two, fishing a static bait at depth on bomb and shallow 1 to 4 feet on Wag. Of course you could set up two rods to cover both situations, but I usually have a pellet feeder set up on my tip rod. Most of the waggler rods these days are soft enough to register bites from F1s and the Carp will just pull rod around anyway. This really works on venues at this time of year if depths over 6 feet as some fish are reluctant to rise in the water especially following a early morning frost.
              If conditions allow feed 6mms rather than 8s - hair rig a 6 and occasionally a 8mm.

Comment

Working...
              X