Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Walsall Arboretum pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walsall Arboretum pool

Hi guys as any1 got any info on Walsall Arboretum Lake im looking to fish it in the next few months any tips in bait also the good pegs down there? im looking to use the cage feeder down there not sure what ground bait of hook baits to use also the rigs could any 1 please help thanks guys :-)
    ₮??Ηι₦ ↭ Μ

been told theres plenty of cormorants there

Comment

Hi mate thanks for the bit of info, ,, sounds bad news then mate do you what baits they use down there mate also the feeder ect? any 1 live in walsall who as fishd this in the past? Thanks paul
      ₮??Ηι₦ ↭ Μ

Comment

my mates fished they say there some big bream in there,stow pool lichfield got some good bream,im yet to find anything to beat blackfords at calf heath or kingswood lake all for around £25 a season

Comment

Yes mate im a member of there too loads of bream in there a bit easy lol only been twice but its well worth the money, went to walsall yesterday its £3.50 a day now just wonderin if it ok for bream ect,, was talking to the ranger down there he says no 1 has fish this year so far? Thats why i was wonderin if to fish there? i dont wont to sit there all day if the birds have ate the fish looks nice there i dont mind waiting for fish, just wonderin why no 1 has fished? Strange just wanted a bit of info befor i give it a go, thanks paul
          ₮??Ηι₦ ↭ Μ

Comment

fish band stand side you not got to fish to far out on the feeder pellet works well for bream and there some nice roach in there big perch and carp.

Comment

On worm mate? Or maggot ? Do i have to fish light mate- thanks for the info,paul
              ₮??Ηι₦ ↭ Μ

Comment

2.6lb bottom I fished on feeder you can fish worm and maggot. but I fished band pellet paul

Comment

Comment

Thanks mate will give ago in the next few weeks :-). Paul
                    ₮??Ηι₦ ↭ Μ

Comment

Originally posted by funky View Post
                      Thanks mate will give ago in the next few weeks :-). Paul
                      let it warm up and bit its a deep lake.

Comment

Oh, i see that X Mate i was thinking there do you pellet in the feeder to? Or ground bait cheers
                        ₮??Ηι₦ ↭ Μ

Comment

Originally posted by funky View Post
                          Oh, i see that X Mate i was thinking there do you pellet in the feeder to? Or ground bait cheers
                          50/50 pellet and ground bait.

Comment

where do you park you cars.

Comment

best bream catch I had out that lake 150lb to 200lb that was 5 years ago when I night fished it. only fished the float rod at 12ft out from the bank.

Comment

Working...
                              X