Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

this has probably been covered but here goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are available and you could possibly get one for around 2,200 if you shop around.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Fosters
      doing a deal on them somewhere around £2200/£2300 With 10 top kits+ Spares package !!
      Colin

Comment

also had a look at the new garbolino poles at the show, very nice poles and true length.

Comment

looked at the garbo but I was told spares are a nightmare and that was from a big tackle shop so that's put me straight off so it look like tri cast for me went for another look and its a top top pole
          " its not how deep you go it's how you wiggle your worm "

Comment

The Tri cast is a great pole but quite a few Good Anglers that i know have gone New Airity,
            At length it is far better balanced than anything else
            Tricast is considered very bouncy by most that own them
            20 Meter Bob did have 1 but sold it for that reason!!
            Colin

Comment

i had the pro 2 out yesterday at 19 mtrs and very very little bounce if any at all i agree the older xs etc where very bouncy but in the pro2 theyve combatted it
              " its not how deep you go it's how you wiggle your worm "

Comment

Working...
              X