Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Vespe 6mm side puller bush with wrap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vespe 6mm side puller bush with wrap

Hi

I have just been informed that i should take delivery of the Vespe 6mm side puller bush with pole wrap, next week.

The 6mm side puller bush with wrap is £7.50 each

The 6mm side puller bush without the wrap £6.50 each

The 7.5mm side puller bush is £7.50 each, however buy 5 for £30.00 or 10 for £58 00

The grinding tool in either 6mm or 7.5mm is also available at £3.99 each

6 meters of Vespe elastic £17.75

3 meters of Vespe elastic £9.99

All the above are plus postage at cost

If you are interested in any of the above please PM me.

Thanks for looking.

Regards Steve
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Steve.
    How does the wrap work ? Is it shrink tube
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by SPADGER View Post
      Steve.
      How does the wrap work ? Is it shrink tube
      Hi Dave

1, Take the bush out of the wrap.
      2, slide the wrap down the top kit until it locks in place. The wrap as a pre-drilled 6mm hole in it.
      3, mark centre of hole with tippex pen and slide wrap up top kit.
      4, Drill 6mm hole in top kit and slide wrap back down and align the holes, push in 6mm bush into the outer wrap and through into the top kit. job done.

No gluing.

Regards Steve

Comment

How does the wrap strengthen the pole section if its just pushed in place and not bonded.

Comment

Originally posted by OldnBald View Post
          How does the wrap strengthen the pole section if its just pushed in place and not bonded.
          The wrap locks into place on the top kit as there are both tapered. The load is spread over the wrap area. These have been tested by anglers on this site before they were released.

Hope this helps.

Regards Steve

Comment

I was lucky enough to have one of these a while back,I can tell you without fear of contradiction that this is an excellent product. Not only does it save you a fortune with no wraps to pay for it's very simple and quick to fit.
            Part of the all conquering inter regional winning team 2014.

Comment

What is the wrap made of? It looks like plastic in the photos.

I read somewhere that these were designed to fit Daiwa top kits - how far down the no. 3 on a Daiwa G20 top kit will they go?
              Steve

Comment

I've got mine on a pro x top kit which I think is the same as yours ( silver triangle). It comes down to the same place as the top hole in an inter elastic top kit. And yes it is a plastic type material but believe me it does fit very snug and it does work.
                Part of the all conquering inter regional winning team 2014.

Comment

Thanks mate, think I'm gonna order a few and give them a go.
                  Steve

Comment

Carefull with that drill steve, top kits = money.

All the best steve.

Comment

They look like a smart bit of kit to me, good little innovation from vespe.

Comment

Originally posted by carpysteve View Post
                        Hi

I have just been informed that i should take delivery of the Vespe 6mm side puller bush with pole wrap, next week.

The 6mm side puller bush with wrap is £7.50 each

The 6mm side puller bush without the wrap £6.50 each

The 7.5mm side puller bush is £7.50 each, however buy 5 for £30.00 or 10 for £58 00

The grinding tool in either 6mm or 7.5mm is also available at £3.99 each

6 meters of Vespe elastic £17.75

3 meters of Vespe elastic £9.99

All the above are plus postage at cost

If you are interested in any of the above please PM me.

Thanks for looking.

Regards Steve

For your info

I have now taken delivery of the 6mm side puller bushes with wraps.

All the above are now in stock.

If you require any of the above, please PM me.

Regards Steve

Comment

I don't understand, if it only slides down the top kit how does it lock in place and I doubt they'd fit in my Preston's top kit tubes (the double section ones) and I think they should have included a wheel in there design, there's nothing smoother on elastic if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                            I don't understand, if it only slides down the top kit how does it lock in place and I doubt they'd fit in my Preston's top kit tubes (the double section ones) and I think they should have included a wheel in there design, there's nothing smoother on elastic if you ask me.
                            Your pole is tapered from the number one to the butt section. Hence your top kit is tapered and the wrap locks into place with a very firm fit, the bush then pushes through the hole and everything is locked into place.

Hi Sebastian

Please explain to me.

Why do you need a wheel ? something else to go wrong, hence a moving part and why the hell do you want to drill a 10mm hole your top kit ?, and the noise they make when pulling the elastic. Each to their own.

Regards Steve

Comment

The elastic can also jump off the wheel and trap. I've seen it happen with the new wheel ones.
                              On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X