Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Round Sieves for Groundbait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round Sieves for Groundbait

I would like to know what are the best round sieves for groundbait that you recommend? I have looked at a heavy sensas one but it had a large mesh and a Garbolino one that in my opinion was very poorly made with lose wire in the mesh in more than one place. thanks in advance.

There are various mesh sizes depending of what type of riddle you want.large mesh for for coarse heavy groundbaits.medium mesh for maggots,casters,and lake/canal type groundbaits.and fine mesh for pinkies,damp leam,and surface groundbaits.

Comment

sensas medium(maggot riddle size) is a good riddle for pushing g/bait through.

Comment

get a whisk for the drill.......awesome bit of kit riddling is then a thing of the past
        In darkness we do what we can
        In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

I dont carry a drill Larry, If I did lots of feeder fishing I would have considered getting one. But for just the odd match / pleasure session its not worth it. Its mainly for Method and cage so I am not too worried about it being fine enough for canals. I do have a couple of the small square ones that can be used for pinkies and maggots.
          I will see if I can hunt down the preston one next time I am in the local tackle shops.

Comment

Working...
          X