Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pulla bung stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulla bung stuck

As per title,wedged tight and I cant reach it with long nose pliers??ANY HELPFULL ADVICE PLEASE...
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Lol same problem here! Must be all those lumps we catch mart!
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

I have a plan...watch this space

Comment

Hi, get a long straight wire.. like a brolly rib and push it down the small end of the section ..

Comment

I got mine out by tying a lassoo in some fly line backing( Dacron) slipped it over the end of the puller pulled it tight by holding the blunt end of a pencil next to the knot. Once tight it pulled the bung out.

Comment

Saw the section in half just above the bung and bash it out with a hammer.
            On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Like spadger says, it really is the only viable option now.

Comment

thanks Spadge worked a treat....

Comment

Thread some 10lb line through the bung and the section with an elastic threader, tie a bead on the end of the line and pull it back through the opposite way, worked for me?

Comment

The solution is fairly obvious tbh. Take top kit apart, select suitable piece of wooden doweling or something similar and push the bung out.

Comment

good shout Wils,I did something along those lines,and its worked

Comment

Originally posted by MT NET View Post
                        thanks Spadge worked a treat....
                        Don't mention it mate, that's what I'm here for.
                        On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by MT NET View Post
                          As per title,wedged tight and I cant reach it with long nose pliers??ANY HELPFULL ADVICE PLEASE...
                          Mart, Paul

You know its going to happen again, so my solution is buy some Vespe side pullers and you won't have this problem.

Regards Steve
                          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Comment

Originally posted by fordysufc View Post
                            The solution is fairly obvious tbh. Take top kit apart, select suitable piece of wooden doweling or something similar and push the bung out.
                            spot on fordy good luck this afternoon up the owls

Comment

Thanks John, nice to see an owl who isn't hostile towards a blade. I've never understood violent hostility towards rival teams in football it just seems vary childish to me. I think this weekend with all the Hillsborough tributes going on shows that football is always better without violence and when we are united as one.

Comment

Working...
                              X