Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Elastic aligners

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elastic aligners

Anyone know anything about the Sensas elastic aligners ?
    do they work keeping the elastic away from the pole walls. Where are they place in the section. Are they removed easy or do they become a permanent fixture.
    I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
    He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

They work for me and all the other lads I've told it comes out a lot smoother.

Comment

been looking at these as well and wondering if they would work on some of my lighter elastic top kits, not sure about on the thicker ones? Also look as though they should help protect the elastic when storing top kits as well. My only concern is some people advise 'super glueing' them in?

Comment

They're spot on mate, they also act as a clean cap when you put your sections together.
        The sensa's ones are also half the price of the maver ones!
        If you do superglue them in , just put a spot on em to hold em in place , that way you can still get em out if needed.

Comment

Ive used the maver ones for yearssssssssss spot on in many ways wouldnt be with out em now
          [URL]http://talkangling.co.uk/fishing/tackle-sale/61600-high-quality-chianti-style-handmade-pole-floats-0-2-0-7-a.html[/URL]

Comment

It was for lighter elastics I was thinking of, I take my elastic out after every trip to let the inside dry, do the aligners fit fully into the top of the male joint or stick out a little.
            Which are the best Maver or Sensas, or are they similar.

Comment

I've been using these for about a year now and they are well worth the money, even use them on my power kits now for hollows up to 11h, elastic certainly runs more smoothly

Comment

Thanks folks I will buy a few 10mm ones.

Comment

Yeah they stick out the end of your no3 section like this, like I said they act as a clean cap. image.jpg

Comment

That's never been used nezza

Comment

It'll be used on Saturday when I'm hammering them F1s!
                      I hope!!!!

Comment

For 10 minutes, matches are 5 hrs long ya know

Comment

Originally posted by Grandadnezza View Post
                          Yeah they stick out the end of your no3 section like this, like I said they act as a clean cap. [ATTACH=CONFIG]12840[/ATTACH]
                          Thanks G nezza that's what I was after.

Comment

If you are fitting them to a Sensas pole you will need the 12mm ones

Comment

I have measured the section. Not Sensas.

Comment

Working...
                              X