Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fishing tomorrow!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing tomorrow!

Going fishing tomorrow for the first time in 5 weeks, and only the 5th time I've been able to get out this year, and I can't wait!

Been so busy with work and getting ready for our new arrival due in a couple of weeks that the fishing has had to take a back seat so far this year so I'm itching to get on the bank tomorrow! Have decided to have a day pleasure fishing rather than being pools fodder in a match somewhere, gonna get there at first light and stay until the bailiff kicks me out! Just hoping the baby doesnt decided it wants to spoil my fun!

Is anyone else looking forward to wetting a line this weekend?
    Steve

Nice one Stevo,me and the Handsome one from Crawley are having a dabble on the open match at Claygates which is a really good match to be on,all standerds of anglers so when you get spanked you still learnt a bit...have a goodun..
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Originally posted by spickup79 View Post
      Going fishing tomorrow for the first time in 5 weeks, and only the 5th time I've been able to get out this year, and I can't wait!

Been so busy with work and getting ready for our new arrival due in a couple of weeks that the fishing has had to take a back seat so far this year so I'm itching to get on the bank tomorrow! Have decided to have a day pleasure fishing rather than being pools fodder in a match somewhere, gonna get there at first light and stay until the bailiff kicks me out! Just hoping the baby doesnt decided it wants to spoil my fun!

Is anyone else looking forward to wetting a line this weekend?
      Youre dropped through lack of match fitness...
      On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Working...
      X