Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Water Hunter (Fishing video game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Hunter (Fishing video game)

Hey guys,

I am excited to announce this. Basically I work in IT security but have done a lot of game development in the past (making things like cursing vikings) and being an angler, one who has always wanted a fishing role playing game I have finally decided to officially make one

More about the game...
    It's true their are many fishing games out, but most people find they either aren't fun (overly realistic simulation), are too arcade like (non immersive) or just don't have the overall motivational game mechanics to keep people playing. So that's what this game tries to do, build those gaps and create a fun yet challenging fishing game with RPG goal oriented elements. The developer is a keen angler so actually understands about fishing and translates that into a video game. So it's not "just" about the the catch, it's about the experience, the places you visit, people you meet and heart pumping fishing action! You will travel different lands, meet people in rich detailed environments and have a true virtual fishing game. You'll start off as an amateur angler and work you way up to being a fishing hero, and eventually catch a legendary fish never recorded before.

Official website = Water Hunter - Home

Some early development screen shots:

Foxy
Working...
X