Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fisho mania... is it all that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisho mania... is it all that?

Can't get out on bank today so for first time decided to watch this....

errr where are the crowds and what is it with a circle lake puddle, really don't get it at all...

Originally posted by greenbank View Post
    Can't get out on bank today so for first time decided to watch this....

errr where are the crowds and what is it with a circle lake puddle, really don't get it at all...
    There is not just the fishing on the main event,there are other things to occupy peoples elsewhere there!
    Also i think there maybe one or two watching it on the telly!!!!
    As for the venue it is probably as fair a one as you could get!
    HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

Venue??? it's like a duck pond lol really don't get it

Comment

Venue??? it's like a duck pond lol really don't get it
        And your alternative venue would be................................................ ....................................?

Comment

Just don't see the point of it mate

Comment

If you dont understand match fishing, then I would switch off greenbank, thats what its all about mate

Comment

over 8000 entrants trying to get 1 of 16 pegs...... some people can see the point!! lol

Comment

Prob match fishing before you were born mate... river fishing when couple of chub and a few dace would be enough to frame.

Just making a point about how if this is such a great event, where are the crowds of spectators??

Comment

Prob match fishing before you were born mate... river fishing when couple of chub and a few dace would be enough to frame.

Just making a point about how if this is such a great event, where are the crowds of spectators??
                  At home!!

Comment

Things move on, maybe they are at home watching sky sport 3 or watching it on a laptop like me,

Comment

Andy Geldart wins Betway Fish'O'Mania XXI !

Comment

Stuck in the past. Probably still got a wicker basket and want a 7am draw so yo can make happy hour in the boozer

Comment

Originally posted by METALHEAD View Post
                          Stuck in the past. Probably still got a wicker basket and want a 7am draw so yo can make happy hour in the boozer
                          Lol

Comment

I say congrats 2 Andy Geldart for the win,each guy that made the final is a top angler Greenbank.I tip my hat to all that made the final.

Comment

Originally posted by METALHEAD View Post
                              Oooo now now
                              im also stuck in the past fishin for wild fish in wild rivers n lakes , not to fussy about the early draw though got to get a full english in first
                              each to there own but I will say there is more craft required on natural venues , ringing the gong dont work
                              wackin the water with ya pole will send in to the next county

Comment

Working...
                              X