Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

eBay links??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay links??

For as long as i can remember, members of this forum have not been allowed to post outside links to eBay and the likes.......

Now there is a section in the Fishing Gear & Tackle section called "Ebay Shop Items - Items / bargains that are ending soon"

Surely this is more than a little hypocritical & goes against the rules set out in the Code of Conduct in the sales section??

OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING??

You are missing some thing Si.

Oneabung has a lot for sale on Ebay so it's ok now.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

I am sure I just heard a collective groan from the Birmingham area
      John

Comment

I'm off to have a look - I want some jelly pellets and depth charge feeders
        Steve

Comment

I am sure there is a logical reason for having an Ebay section, what use it is as it stands is beyond me.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Brian you have spent years saying "this is not eBay you need to add a price" etc.........

Seems now that this forum is part of eBay!!! lol

Comment

Simon the no Ebay rule was imposed by the site owner, seems hes had a change of mind, however his minions have not been informed as to why lol. I would not mind if it was relating to half decent tackle instead of mainly tacky junk.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

[QUOTE=Brian G;419288]Simon the no Ebay rule was imposed by the site owner, seems hes had a change of mind, however his minions have not been informed as to why lol. I would not mind if it was relating to half decent tackle instead of mainly tacky junk

He aint trying to sell them Bloody pellets &Slow sinking feeders on there is he??
                Cant get tackier JUNK than that can ya??
                Colin

Comment

Even had the 7-8 "LIKES" received by other members removed from this thread??

Why is that??

Looks like the facility to "like" all threads has been removed, or is it only me??

Comment

[QUOTE=BIG COL;419292]
                    Originally posted by Brian G View Post
                    Simon the no Ebay rule was imposed by the site owner, seems hes had a change of mind, however his minions have not been informed as to why lol. I would not mind if it was relating to half decent tackle instead of mainly tacky junk

He aint trying to sell them Bloody pellets &Slow sinking feeders on there is he??
                    Cant get tackier JUNK than that can ya??
                    tunna likes this ( well it will get ya post counts up having to type it in now lol )

Comment

I like this
                      John

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
                        I like this
                        I like you liking this!
                        HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

Originally posted by ABBO62 View Post
                          I like you liking this!
                          So where are your likes liking this
                          John

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
                            So where are your likes liking this
                            My likes button has been taken away and i dont like it!,not the post i do like that, but dont like not being able to like it!
                            HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

Originally posted by ABBO62 View Post
                              My likes button has been taken away and i dont like it!,not the post i do like that, but dont like not being able to like it!
                              what have i started lol . i like this

Comment

Working...
                              X