Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

out of stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out of stock

I dislike it when you order a product and pay for it then get an email saying the item is out of stock waiting for delivery, I know I can ask for a refund but the items are hard to get and as long as I have them within a couple of weeks I can wait

hawb81,

No brainer, just email or phone before you order.... or try your local tackle shop

Comment

Originally posted by hawb81 View Post
      I dislike it when you order a product and pay for it then get an email saying the item is out of stock waiting for delivery, I know I can ask for a refund but the items are hard to get and as long as I have them within a couple of weeks I can wait
      Truth is most places dont ever stock things, they wait for the order then get the item!
      The days are gone where places carry a large inventory of stuff,it just isnt cost effective!
      HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

unfortunately greenbank my local tackle shop say they cant get the item in question

Comment

unfortunately greenbank my local tackle shop say they cant get the item in question
          What yer after bud?

Comment

they are the blocks you tape to your feeder rod for the polaris sidewinder

Comment

they are the blocks you tape to your feeder rod for the polaris sidewinder
              Put a post in wanted on here,ya never know.................!

Comment

Have you looked on this web site?

http://www.polaristackle.co.uk/en/41-the-sidewinder-4

And tried this:

http://www.polaristackle.co.uk/en/contact-us

Comment

thanks greenbank but I have 2 polaris its the perma clips I want as I have several feeder rods, I have ordered 6 perma clips

Comment

Had this problem Twice with Ted Carter

Comment

Working...
                    X