Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Match Fishing Mag Club Angler comp 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match Fishing Mag Club Angler comp 2007

Match Fishing mag have announced in this months issue the launch of a "club" angler competition with sponsorship from Garbolino. There will be 3 regional qualifiers with a 15 man final scheduled for Barston Lakes.
    And what day will the 3 qualifiers be fished on?........................Yes you guessed it Friday

Friday, the the most popular day for genuine club anglers to be out on the bank, hey?
    If entry was free of charge I could possibly understand, but it's £20 for each club to enter in order to pay peg fees etc.
    It'll be an expensive day out for a genuine club angler, having to have a day off work.
    What do you think, will your club be entering?

Being a cynic whats the worst day for finding an open match, Your right Fridays no problems disturbing the regular open guys is there. But then the argument could be when do most clubs hold their matches and can we avoid them. I doubt that my club will be looking to enter but then I am not the match secretary,

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Being as there seems little passion for this thread, looks like the two entrants for whom I'm in the process of sending off the entry forms (I'm match sec for 2 clubs) might stand a chance
      Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

Working...
      X