Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Any Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Suggestions

I have access to a few of these boxes which seem to good to throw away, they must have a use as a possible cool box, the internal size is around 7" x 10" and 8" deep They weigh next to nothing better still they cost nothing and just seem to good to throw away, your suggestions would be appreciated and should anyone require one please PM me and I will see what I can do.
    Last edited by Brian G; 2 December 2008, 02:03 PM.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Sarnie box for Dan
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

Not big enough but would keep a few bacon sandwiches warm.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

would be good to keep joker cool in the summer months
        [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
        [CENTER] [/CENTER]
        [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
        [CENTER] [/CENTER]
        [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
        [CENTER] [/CENTER]
        [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

Brian, if they are polystyrene a gardener may find a good use for them for growing his shoots on from seed, they hold the heat in.
          The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

sumo could keep his nuggets in one.....

Comment

I used to keep tropical fish and indeed if they are polystyrene, then I know people who are keen aquarist use these boxes to transport there fish in! I know when I used to go to auctions, I found it hard to get hold of suitable lightweight boxes to transport my purchases in and they look ideal!

Comment

rive t would like one to keep his racing helmet in. come on,own up tony,you are the stig!!
                talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

perfect for keeping worms

Comment

Working...
                  X