Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Feeder reel line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeder reel line

hi just want some advice for some reel line for my feeder reel normal used dawia St but it's gone rubbish any suggestions many thanks
    ><((((?>><((((?>[COLOR="blue"][SIZE="6"][B]JAMES MAUDE ANGLING CLUB [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]><((((?>><((((?> [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5

tried the st myself, now use maxima tried and tested

Comment

Maxima for me too- sinks nicely and very abrasion resistant.
      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Maxima has stood the test of time for me and has rarely let me down

Comment

im using the colmic nexgen feeder line , best thing i ever did was swopping to this

Comment

Hi kyle just put this on my reel had some good fish on this mate. See you Saturday mate.l

https://www.prestoninnovations.com/P...EFLO-Power-Max
            Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
            ><((((?>
            .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

Nothing wrong with tried and tested maxima although I have been using direct mono now for about 3years with no problem

Comment

have a look at maver stone river _ rapid sink , very low stretch,.018/.020/.022 - very good bite detection......only thing is its red .£5.00 @150m binned my direct mono for this stuff .well worth a try!

Comment

whether a bad batch or not the maver red stuff i had was binned after 1 session, breaking on knots

Comment

Have used Maxima for years but keep trying different lines thinking technology must improve. Tried Maver Jurrasic & thought it was good but then discovered once it had been used 3/4 times it snaps like a carrot.

Drennan method feeder line spooled on well but then seemed to retain the memory of the spool.

The good one I have found is Cralusso extreme feeder line, have used it on the river as well as Commy use & no problems. Good range of breaking strains 150m £4.99 sinks well.

Have also used the same brand "sinking" line which is meant for waggler fishing & found if you cast out dip the tip under the water & then flick the rod tip up it sinks very fast & again no problem. My only worry is its coloured black & its strange fishing with a black line. lol
                    John

Comment

hi kyle,shimano technium 8lb is a good line mate,casts very well and low stretch.

Comment

Daiwa Sensor

Comment

Working...
                        X