Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Sensas Waterproof Stink Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensas Waterproof Stink Bag

I saw one of these on the bank at tunnel barn the other week and they look just what i need, because upto now the back seats of the car are constantly soaking wet after fishing, has anyone got/ seen one before i order one off the net? and does any one know how many nets they hold? or any others you could advise me on?

thanks all
    Matt Smith
    Bag'em matchbaits

Daiwa connaseur, 2 nets.

Comment

is that one totally waterproof woody?
      Matt Smith
      Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

Originally posted by matt6900
        I saw one of these on the bank at tunnel barn the other week and they look just what i need, because upto now the back seats of the car are constantly soaking wet after fishing, has anyone got/ seen one before i order one off the net? and does any one know how many nets they hold? or any others you could advise me on?

thanks all
        I presume you mean the bright florescent green, they are wonderful, keeps your car dry and eliminates all smells. By the way congratulations for yesterday you done really well. (did you get your skol from supermarket)
        Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
        If you havnt got a good partner.
        Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

haha no havent got the stella yet. i will have to go down tomorrow beacasue the carling from yesterday is running thin, yes the bright green ones? do they hold 2 carp nets?
          Matt Smith
          Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

Large enough for two keepnets and landing nets, and available from fishermans friend Bearwood.
            Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
            If you havnt got a good partner.
            Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

ok thanks for that will pop up there tomorrow after work! Any idea on price?
              Matt Smith
              Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

isnt that the net bag that was blamed for spreading khv this year ??,

Comment

oh i dont know? i havent heard anything about that rob?
                  Matt Smith
                  Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

I always keep a roll of black bin liners in the boot of the car and then put my net bags in them, before I put them in the car. It doesnt look pretty but keeps the car dry.

Comment

i suppose there is always that option roy
                      Matt Smith
                      Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

because it is so waterproof people were leaving the nets in the bag instead of drying them, i think they are very good net bags but its down to people to dry the nets.

Comment

because its so waterproof people were leaving their nets in the bag and not drying them properly between matches. i think they are very good but just rember to dry your nets

Comment

oops comp went funny did,nt think i,d it had posted my last ????? sorry

Comment

Got one of the Sensas Waterproof Stinkbags at last! Does exactly what it says, the operative word being "Waterproof". I used it for the 1st time at Rolfs yesterday and managed to get 3 keepnets, inc my extra large Daiwa Tournament, and 2 landing nets in it No smell, no leaks!
                              I've wasted so much money on net bags over the years none have lived up to there "waterproof" billing and have fallen apart quickly.
                              These bags have been rarer than rocking horse ***** to locate, but Andy Sharpe the new owner of Greenways has some in stock . Call him on 0121 373 0057 & don't forget to mention Talkangling

Comment

Working...
                              X