Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Seatboxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seatboxes

I am looking for a decent seatbox with slide-away footplate and suited to pole fishing. I weigh about 16 stone so need something strong but also light.I would like the box to have a deep bottom section, square section telescopic legs, and a pole seat. At present I'm looking at Prestons On-boxes but am also very impressed by the look of PlattForms series 6, although I have only seen pictures of them. I fish mostly canals and club stillwaters never rivers.

Your advice would be much appreciated.tag.( Manchester)

The Plattforms boxes are the best engineered of all boxes, theres nothing to break on them not seen a series 6, there may be one or two new boxes about to hit the market durng the early part of 2007 so it may just be worth waiting and having a look.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Many thanks Brian!
      Tag

Comment

Anybody else care to give an opinion?

Comment

i have just had a Matchbox MSX square legs footplate but not sliding i am well pleased with it i had a few probs with slipping legs but cured it by just tightening up more i am 17 stones...opps 18 sod Christmas.. think it was a bargain i believe you can get one under £200 with side try you can view them on this site ill go get a link
          In darkness we do what we can
          In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Talk angling matchbox seatbox systems

your link

we still on that minute edit thing takes me longer to find bloody keys to press
            In darkness we do what we can
            In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Larry
              Thanksh fo linkh am also having strugglh wish shlipppin legsh!
              Al she beshht
              Tagh

Comment

Working...
              X