Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

barrow for rive box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barrow for rive box

i need a new barrow/platform for my rive box tried me mates the weekend and it didnt fit properly on his far to wide.
    anyone got any ideas what can help me on what to buy next?

barrow

i have got a rive st and i have got a penrose sxl barrow and it is perfect for the box?if you can get one you will be happy with it

Comment

I have a rive st and use the mk3 preston shuttle(1 with bag on it)...

Very easy to push even fully loaded

Comment

The Shuttle is a good bit of kit, but if you can afford it, have a look at the POWAWALKER trolley, the 3 wheel version is the nuts.
        RIVE-MASTER:cool:

Comment

thinking the penrose had to walk 2 miles allong the kennet and avon last week i can never do that to meself again ive never been sooo tiered carrying it all
          makes me wonder why i do it
          any ideas on how much / where for penrsoe sxl??

Comment

If you go for the penrose you may have some difficulty looks as if they have ceased trading unless you get a second hand one.The preston shuttle good bit of kit

Comment

I have just changed from a Rive wheel kit to the preston shuttle and the preston is much better.

Comment

Working...
              X