Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fox Match Luggage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox Match Luggage

Last year I was looking around for some new luggage to take the ever increasing amount of rods, poles and banksticks and bait needed for the venues I fshed. I had previously had a set of GTI Luggage which had to be honest served me well over the years, but wear and tear and a few mice had dictated a new set for 2006.

Last year I took delivery of a couple of Fox items which looked the part.

Fox International - Catalogues

Fox International - Catalogues

These were the really first items I had purchased from the Fox Match stable apart from a few tosspots(no pun intended)

First impressions were good but could they really carry what it said on the advertisement. The continental rod bag opened up by way of a reversed zip which stopped dirt and grit catching in the zip teeth, this went around 3 sides of the holdall. It was filled with 2 poles and extensions, a rather large tube carrying 8 top kits, 2 landing net handles and that was just one side. The pockets I felt were a little tight but it was probably down to using guttering pipe rather than normal pole tubes. A new year has brought me a new pole and although longer in length the pole still fits comfortably.
    The other side of the bag was filled with a couple of feeder rods, 5 or 6 various banksticks, a couple of float rods, an extendable feeder arm and an umbrella. Again,this was comfortable within the holdall. There were some longer pockets to keep banksticks straight which i thought was a good idea and allowed you to fold the bag up neatly. The carrying strap was adjustable and padded allowing me to set it for my height and comfort.

The carryall purchased was the jumbo carryall. With all the various combinations of bait I take to venues it needed to be. A full length zip which went both ways opened up into a chasm. One good thing about it was no bottom pad to it which collected all those spilt pellets and other bits of dirt and debris.I have a 6pint tupperware tub sitting inside it full of 4mm GOT sinkers and another one of 4pints. Added to the fact that I also have a tupperware box carrying upto a dozen soft hooker tubs at any one time, there was still plenty of room for more. So in goes the extras, a couple of reels and catapults, pole cups, towels, clothing, flask and keepnet banksticks. The side pockets are filled with around 10 bags of paste and the other side a couple of bags of expanders and hard pellets.A side pocket stretching across the length of the bag holds a prestons bait table and althoughdoes not zip fully,it does upto the knuckle.

All I need now is the muscles to lift it.

After over a year of abuse and plenty of manhandling over this time, the stuff still looks and feels as new as ever. Fully zipped up they are waterproof.So, if you are looking for new luggage give the Fox Match stuff a look. You will not be disappointed.
    [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

i've got Fox luggage as well. Quality stuff if you can get it!
    John - Kingfisher
    Talk Angling Senior Member
    Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Me mate got some and i,ve got to agree its very good gear

Comment

Sounds like someone wants some free FOX match gear to me with a thread like that. Anyway good luck with the weightlifting when you get to the bank

Comment

Billy,

As I said in the original thread I had previously had some GTI luggage which had served me well over the years. The problem I had was getting hold of any new stuff from them. I looked around for a couple of month's before deciding on the FOX stuff and have been impressed with it. I had all this gear before being assosciated with them through my links with GOT Baits.
          [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

I've recently got the elite large carryall. I like the fact there are mesh pockets both internally and externally to allow storage of bit without having to just chuck them all in the bag or use the zipped pockets.
            There's loads of room in it without being overly big, if you get my meaning.
            I also like the locking straps that clip on the top. I like to chuck my clothes over the top of the bag and these allow me to fasten them in securely, before this I had to use the handles to tray and stop them all falling off.
            [URL="http://www.moopoo.net/category/fishing/"]Blog[/URL]
            [URL="http://www.moopoo.net/calculator"]Shot Calculator[/URL]

Comment

Hi Guys I Must Agree Fox Luggage Is One Of The Best I Have Ever Had.i Had Diawa Connosieur Luggage Before This And After Two Months The Zips Were Starting To Play Up! Had The Fox Classic Luggage For 9 Months And No Problems What So Ever And It Is Reasonably Priced As It Cost Half The Price Of The Diawa Luggage

Comment

Working...
              X