Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

13ft leeda Power waggler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fishster
    replied
    I did tell them that i wouldnt buy anymore of their products and they just said fine.I,ts not the money it,s just i expected better from a tackle giant like Leeda.Have already started to look for a new rod. My missus said she will get me one for fathers day early.

Leave a comment:

• bb bone
    replied
    warranty is usually 1 year however spares should be available for much longer,vote with your feet mate and never buy a leeda product again.If you stick to more relaible makes like daiwa,preston,shimano and normark your tackle will last longer anyway and I belive that daiwa have a new range out priced simular to the leeda product which has good feedback on(D SERIES i think?) have a look it may not cost much more for a new rod anyway.

Leave a comment:

• fishster
    started a topic 13ft leeda Power waggler

13ft leeda Power waggler

I Have a 13ft leeda xgt advance power waggler, Whilst playing a fish 2 wks ago the tip section broke. I have phoned Leeda for help and they no longer make this rod therefore he said there was nothing he could do for me and that i would have to buy a new rod,I am totally dissapointed with the service from leeda or i am i wrong what do you think. oh and i,ve only had the rod for 2yrs i was expecting it to last longer than this
Working...
X