Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Internal PTFE Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal PTFE Bush

Hi All

This question is mainly posted for the pole anglers to answer. I have a 5.00m browning exciter telescopic whip as mentioned in a previous post. This needs elasticated and also a bush for the section. This currently has a flick tip in and my dad has just tried to measure the internal diameter of the number 2 section and was unable to get the calipers in to measure it accurately. I wsd just wondering if the diameter that needs to be measured for the above is the internal or external diameter

Here's hoping someone can answer this and apologies if this is not phrased correctly

Regards

Preston_Mark
    Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Miserables - Victor Hugo

personally Mark I would never Elasticate a 5mtr telescopic whip ,would use flick tip
    Colin

Comment

Thank's COL

It's personal preference I can't get on with a flick tip I can't seem to get the rig to stay on
      Mark

Comment

Ignore the last reply just watched a video on how to attach a rig onto a flick tip using two different methods
        Mark

Comment

I was just about to tell you to watch Alan Barnes Whip fishing on Cadence You Tube
          That's the way ive done it for last 35 yrs
          Colin

Comment

Working...
          X