Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Cadence CS6 Match Reel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cadence CS6 Match Reel

Anyone used these reels or any others by cadence, my lad is looking to purchase a couple of them.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Brian i have been using the CS 5 size 4000 for about 8 months
    They are Brilliant , I also have 2 x CS10 .if I am truthful I actually prefer the CS 5
    I am sure there is a deal running on the 5s "2 for the price of 1
    i would recommend them ,Brilliant reels
    James is normally in office on Thursday give him a call
    number on web site
    Colin

Comment

Cheers Col just seen that bogof deal might have to spend a few more pounds myself.

Comment

After sales is top class as well Bri
        I decided about 15mths ago to replace my Normark's for something more suitable
        I got 2 x 13ft no2 float rods .they were superb next was a 15ft no2 ,soon to be followed by 2x 16ft no2
        i love the control these allow me when fishing bigger top & bottom rigs in deeper pegs & @ distance
        Then a 9m whip great fun
        There are a few other lead rods on my list ,but they can wait a while
        My personal experience with Cadence has been great .
        Colin

Comment

Well a pair of CS6 reels were ordered yesterday, delivered today. They look to be a very nice product, just need to spool them up, my guess is the line lay will be perfect. Will give a fuller report once they have been used, but the buy one get a free one is superb.

Comment

Working...
          X