Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Aldi fishing tackle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aldi fishing tackle

I have just been to aldi and purchased 2 bait runner reels for my lad with 3 ball bearings and two spare spools and a load of boilies. All for the grand price of £24 .They also have floats rods and keepnets.Their is a 10ft feeder rod with reel for £16 And a carp rod with reel £16.They are also selling a rod pod with rests and droppers for £19. Not fantastic gear i expect some of you are going to say but the carp reels are very good for the price £8 each.Has anyone else had gear from Aldi.

i haven't myself, but you must let us know how the gear holds up! See whether it has half decent!

Comment

Wonder if the feeder rod will be ok for my trip to Boddingtons.

Comment

aldi tackle on test

to be fair went there today with my good lady shopping and had a quick look wouldnt get it myself having said that for the money it looks not to bad at all as a starter for the kids i would say its more than worth the asking price as for boddingtons im sure the feeder rod will do you proud regards john rhodes aldi tackle tester

Comment

i saw it today i bought the cammo baseball cap 3.99 its ok
          work is for people who cant fish---i want a job

Comment

it a start for kids at them prices?.

Comment

I must say the carp reels seem very well made don,t look or feel any different to reels costing 3 times that price or 4 times for that matter

Comment

i like there pink lemonade at £1.29p a bottle now thats good gear
                In darkness we do what we can
                In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

They should do the job ok mate but i would be inclined to change the line for daiwa sensor(cheap as chips and tough as old boots) you dont want Rhys to lose his first monster atb.Peter,
                  Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Cheers peter will do

Comment

Oh ye never mind the pink lemonade what about their sweetcorn thats cheap

Comment

Working...
                      X