Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

carp vader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carp vader

hi chaps has anyone been fortunate enough to try out this carp vader products yet i use the predetor plus just wondering if anyones tried this product yet and stockists in west yorkshire thanks chaps keep fishing

from reading between the lines we may have been using them for some time anyway........hope i am right
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

yes larry think you are right, i read it some were in a mag last yr.....

Comment

Just put some Predetor + on my corn for Sunday.

Larry if you are on about what I think you are yes we have been using it for a while.

Comment

Hi cattos,

The Predator Plus you speak of is the 'origonal recipe' that has been responsable for many good bags of fish.
          Please give the Carp Vader predator plus a try as i can assure you will not be dissapointed,personally i have had very good success using Predator Plus mixed with chopped worm and casters for all types of course fish.
          I don't know weather you have visited the new website or not but a full range of products can be found at carpvader

If you email Nick at [email protected] he will tell you where your nearest stockist for west yorkshire is.
          Hope this helps mate.
          Roll on friday

Comment

carpvader

Originally posted by Dotteddown
            Hi cattos,

The Predator Plus you speak of is the 'origonal recipe' that has been responsable for many good bags of fish.
            Please give the Carp Vader predator plus a try as i can assure you will not be dissapointed,personally i have had very good success using Predator Plus mixed with chopped worm and casters for all types of course fish.
            I don't know weather you have visited the new website or not but a full range of products can be found at carpvader

If you email Nick at [email protected] he will tell you where your nearest stockist for west yorkshire is.
            Hope this helps mate.
            thanks dotteddown i am email nick straight away to go and have a look at their products lets get some fishing in

Comment

Working...
            X