Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

best 2 piece rod for pellet wagg. 30-40 yards distance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mate garbo whacked out pellet £27 best money ive ever spent use it at earlswood all the time brill rod to have trust me im a carpenter lol for the price its hard to beat mate
    [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Mark 18 View Post
      Are the Drennan puddle chuckers any good?????????????
      Yes i have 2 12ft series 7 puddle chucker pellet rods and they cast very well and i've had fish to 16lb on them and have always been in control. They cost £69 so you could buy 2 for the price of the others so you can have different depths already set up ready to go as they come with ready made padded rod bags.
      Steve Davies

Comment

I have an 11ft Drennan puddlechucker and for the money it is a superb piece of kit.

Comment

Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
          Must have been on a flyer every time! What is he 70 now???
          Nathan he is not that old yet but still a superb angler, he can beat anyone at our local waters and a nice bloke as well.
          Steve Davies

Comment

Working...
          X