Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

daiwa sr3 vs tks 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daiwa sr3 vs tks 30

these two pole look like there the same anyone know anything about either,im lookin for a new pole and it gonna be one of these.please help

I've handled both, nothing to choose from. They're both seem good value for money and both capable of doing what they were designed for and are probably both made in the same factory in China. It might be worth finding out how long spares for either will be available. Toss a coin, unless you prefer the graphics on one over t'other.
    I got a new rod for the wife. I'll miss her, but it's a quality rod.

Comment

sr3 got one love it wouldnt swop it for nothin handled doubled figure carp with ease they said spares would not take long to replace as the factory is up north mate have the sr3
      [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

I am stuck between these 2 as well

Comment

Originally posted by vidas View Post
          sr3 got one love it wouldnt swop it for nothin handled doubled figure carp with ease they said spares would not take long to replace as the factory is up north mate have the sr3
          Personally I'd go for the MAP I think the TKS poles are the best in there price brackets.

Comment

Working...
          X