Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Ex-ceed disgorger pictures finally here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-ceed disgorger pictures finally here!!!

WHAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING TO SEE THE NEW PICTURES OF THE EXCEED DISGORGERS

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK AND CHECK IT OUT!

EX-CEED PRO.ANGLING PRODUCTS - EX-CEED DISGORGERS

YOUR COMMENTS WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED

MANY THANKS Kelley

Looks good, any chance of them free samples that were talked about before?

Comment

Oh go on then Kelly if you must force a free sample on me I'm up for one!
      Simon Young
      Admin
      Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
      web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Where can you get them from i don't like to comment on something i haven't tried but it looks good si

cheers juzzy

Comment

hi kelly they look very smart how much will they be sellin for?, maybe free sample for the members ha i wil give them ago
          [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

hi

they will be selling at a retail price of £1.99

Comment

Kelley where can you get them from ?

cheers in advance juzzy

Comment

they are not avaliable in the shops as of yet, but will be soon, we just wanted to show the members what it looked like, few more things to sort out before we put it in the shops

Comment

Thanks for the reply Kelley i look forward to having a proper look and try with 1.

juzzy

Comment

Do they float?
                    [URL="http://topgun23.5gbfree.com/custompc.html"][IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t266/topgun23/My%20work/cooltext46491732.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

no they sink like a stone, but i did have a choice whether to make them out of cheap plastic so they float or to make them strong, my choice was to have them strong

p.s you can connect a string to it, to put round your neck

Comment

Go on then. I'll field test em up here in the north west for ya. Heart of gold me. Will help anyone out.
                        On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

i've definately missed summat here!
                          what makes them so different from any other discorger?
                          the current discorger's do the job fine,,,
                          why should i choose one of yours over a 50 pence model??
                          :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

I must have about a dozen disgorgers dotted around in various boxes, behind sofa cushions, in pockets and in the ferrets' stash under the fishtanks. So like a lot of lads i'm not short of the things

They look good disgorgers, but why should I pay £2 sometime in the future for a disgorger that might work better than a 50p cheapie fronm the local tackle shop?

Comment

its quicker, simple, you could use it with your eyes closed, the hook will not bypass, and the line runs freely, plus its 5 times stronger than the cheap old fashioned ones.

and after all its only the price of a bag of chips

Comment

Working...
                              X