Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Broken Space Station!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Space Station!

To complete a blinding week I have snapped one of the feet off my Preston Space Station, its the plastic part that is joined on the bottom of the metal leg that hinges into the foot and not the actual plastic foot thats broken.

Can you get replacements or is there somewhere in the midlands I can take it to for repair?

Thanks in advance

Kev

Mate you need to buy a new leg with a foot part onit well thats what i ahde to do were abouts you live ?
    Make The Most Off Your Peg ;)

Comment

The feet are a weak point on these Preston boxes. I've got a X6 loaded with river gear and a X3 for canals. Had them both for nearly 2 years and had to replace 3 legs so far cos the feet snapped off. They are easily available in most larger suppliers. So easily available in fact that it appears they must be quite in demand!! Time for a bit of re-design on the part of Preston maybe?

Comment

I'll try Fosters down birmingham then, cheers lads

Comment

Originally posted by bournie View Post
          To complete a blinding week I have snapped one of the feet off my Preston Space Station, its the plastic part that is joined on the bottom of the metal leg that hinges into the foot and not the actual plastic foot thats broken.

Can you get replacements or is there somewhere in the midlands I can take it to for repair?

Thanks in advance

Kev
          After the week youve had Kev ya better not "spank the monkey" yo never know what might snap off next bud!

HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

u can buy space station legs friom mal storeys
            u should pop in

Comment

Working...
            X