Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New seat box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New seat box

Hi Guys
    I'm looking for a new seat box at the moment i have the original diawa pro box with six draws at the front and a half width draw at the side,Its ok but i'm finding it very uncomfortable
    and I end up with back ache by the end of the day.
    I have a budget of around £500 to spend on a new box and was thinking of the new Tournament box but i dont want to end up with the same problem!!!

I would appreciate any suggestions that anyone has !

Many Thanks
    Adam

i spent ages looking for the right box for me and the comfiest and most practical i found was the daiwa tournament,plenty of storage and the seat cushion is very comfortable.

Comment

If u want comfort I would go for the Garbo super g seatbox.

Comment

The Tuff Box from Platt forms is a super bit of kit and seat is very comfortable, built to last as well
        Come on you Spurs!

Comment

im looking for a new seatbox and have narrowed it down to 2, the team daiwa 200 and the maver mx3000, had a browse on the internet and have found both about 250-300 which seems like a bargain, the tourny looks a bit too big and bulky for my liking. would love a rive but there a bit out of my price range at the moment.

Comment

If you're getting backache it's probably got more to do with the position you're holding than the seatbox.

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys
              I will be looking at some of your suggestions!
              Droid ,thanks for your concern i will be also be playing around with my current box to see if it makes any diffrence until i go and replace it .....

Comment

Originally posted by wybournlegend View Post
                im looking for a new seatbox and have narrowed it down to 2, the team daiwa 200 and the maver mx3000, had a browse on the internet and have found both about 250-300 which seems like a bargain, the tourny looks a bit too big and bulky for my liking. would love a rive but there a bit out of my price range at the moment.
                the tournament box is not as bulky as the 200 or the maver,i had the daiwa 200 before i got the tournament,it was too high for me and i gather this is a problem for many,also the trolley is not great.the build is not in the same league as the tournament.

Comment

The 100 seat box is a cracker for the money

plenty of storage...dead comfy........ya can get it for £200

Comment

Originally posted by sqpaul View Post
                    the tournament box is not as bulky as the 200 or the maver.
                    It's a more compact box than appearences suggest. I can fit it on the back of my motorbike relatively easily.

Comment

Working...
                    X