Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Any Advise On A Browning Absolute 16m Pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Advise On A Browning Absolute 16m Pole

Hi, Has anyone ever owned or used a Browning Absolute Power 16m Pole ?. I have seached on the internet but can find no information on this pole !! . A friend as just brought one privatly at a good price, it came with two top kits & weighs approx 1700g at full lengh. If anyone has any information about this ! ie if you you think he`s bought a load of c**** although he only paid 200.00 for it, & where he can buy spares etc we would be very gratefull ,Thanks in advance. bob.

pole

i don`t now where you would get spares but it was the first pole i got when i got into
    match fishing it was a great pole for silvers with the match kit had carp to 6lb on the
    power kits a bit heavy at full lengh but a nice strong pole
    cheers worms

Comment

Originally posted by worms View Post
      i don`t now where you would get spares but it was the first pole i got when i got into
      match fishing it was a great pole for silvers with the match kit had carp to 6lb on the
      power kits a bit heavy at full lengh but a nice strong pole
      cheers worms
      Thanks worms, perhaps my mate got a bargain after all !!!!! . Do you know how old the pole is, & roughly how much it cost new ?. Thanks Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by bobgunnerbegood View Post
        Thanks worms, perhaps my mate got a bargain after all !!!!! . Do you know how old the pole is, & roughly how much it cost new ?. Thanks Bob.
        £200 for a heavy lump like that seems high.......value all depends on if he"s happy with it though

Comment

Working...
        X