Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

loop tyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loop tyer

Hi everyone lovely weather for fishing its teeming down in durham area
    has anyone used the new stonfo loop tyer is it worth buying
    thanks
    david

Originally posted by david3092 View Post
    Hi everyone lovely weather for fishing its teeming down in durham area
    has anyone used the new stonfo loop tyer is it worth buying
    thanks
    david
    Not used the stonfo one but the sensas one is superb and easy to use, although a tad expensive IMO
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

I was talking to Alan Scotthorne at the Fish o mania show and he said that it was the best bit of kit that he has ever bought, and that he would never be without one!
      Seemed like a lot of messing about to me - i can tie consistent sized loops without one!
      To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

I bought one of the Seymo ones a couple of months ago, theyre great 30 seconds to learn how to use, then consistant loops tied quicker than I would have thought possible.

Buy one you wont regret it

Comment

Working...
        X