Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

TKS match/power kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TKS match/power kits

Can someone tell me if they are put in or telescopic??

cheers
    FG
    Last edited by fizzgog; 29 July 2009, 08:57 PM.

tks top kits

put over pal

Comment

yes put over -pal
      work is for people who cant fish---i want a job

Comment

Thanx guys,....i got them set up as telescopic...oh well !!!
        would it damage them if i left them set up like that?

Comment

The number 1 is telescopic the number 2 to 3 is put over, it will not damage those sections unduly by telescoping them as it will surely stiffen and strengthen the top kit up, this then may make the 4,5 and 6 sections the weak part of your pole, unless you have used hydro or hollow elastics it will on cost a few quid to put them right, now a number six section might just cost £150+ to replace if smashed.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Should have said that for carp strength elastic I would remove the number one and fit an internal bush direct to the No.2 ( a Maver Match No 3 bush is a good fit ), this could mean your laccy is still long enough to cover.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

mate if they am take apart sections then use them as they was made to be used if you use it as a tele top kit look at the joint were uve pulled it throught the joint wont sit properly when pulled through mate, if they wanted you to use them as a tele kit they would make them that way
              [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Brian G View Post
                The number 1 is telescopic the number 2 to 3 is put over, it will not damage those sections unduly by telescoping them as it will surely stiffen and strengthen the top kit up, this then may make the 4,5 and 6 sections the weak part of your pole, unless you have used hydro or hollow elastics it will on cost a few quid to put them right, now a number six section might just cost £150+ to replace if smashed.
                I know from experience number six section is 129.99.Number five is 79.99 and number four 39.99.Damn kids on bikes.lol

Comment

Thanx guys, i have re set them all as take apart.
                  thanx for the advice

Comment

Working...
                  X